Thursday, May 20, 2010

Remote control and gadget mania

Okay, why is my baby obsessed with the remote control? I mean we are having massive fits and control issues over the remote. Isn't it a little early for that? He also has a love for the iphone and god knows that's all me, I think he just thinks it's a camera because every time he sees me pick it up, he stops what he's doing and strikes a little pose and flashes me that gorgeous smile of his. I admit I do take quite a few pictures. Okay, I'm obsessed!!! but who can resist? clearly not me.
I am beginning to feel like the remote control thing is a problem though in all seriousness. Perhaps there is to much Television going on and not enough playtime. I do my best but sometimes I feel like it might be a good idea to just get rid of cable all together. I mean, I don't watch it all day but I do get in these phases where it seems to be on more than it should be.
So back to the remote and speaking of obsessions, the boy is consumed with getting his hands on it. My husband thinks it's just a gadget thing and boys like gadgets but bunny goes crazy trying to get it from me and come nap time if he even gets a glimpse, it's over! I'm not sure what to do about it. I guess limiting my Television time will help.

We shall see..............

No comments:

Post a Comment