Saturday, June 12, 2010

Alone time

I woke this morning, took a shower and made some tea all before my little guy and husband awoke. That's an accomplishment that has become increasingly rare. I peeked in to see my little bunny and his daddy all cuddled together asleep and it was so sweet! I was also really excited because this meant that I would have a little time alone to myself without the worries of a suddenly waking baby.
Being a full time mama is a lot harder than I expected. It seems that other moms tell you this is true but you never truly know it until you're doing it all yourself. I'm so grateful to have a wonderful husband who tries to take the load off me when I get overwhelmed and shares responsibility when he's not at work. I love my little family, I love my new life with bunny and I love being a mama more than anything in the world!

The weekend has officially arrived!



No comments:

Post a Comment