Monday, February 1, 2010

Bunny hair and skin woes...

My baby's getting big! My beautiful baby bunny is stronger and stronger everyday and smarter and cuter. His hair is also getting longer and his poor little head has been covered in cradle cap. What to do??? well, I did a little investigation and hit up some other blogs for my answers. "My brown baby" is a particularly helpful blog. So slathering it on, I got to work immediately with a 5 drops of tea tree oil and some extra virgin coconut oil. You know what? it worked! well, sort of.
The flakes started peeling up without damaging bunny's fragile little scalp and hair. So, I followed it up with some sweet almond oil with vitamin e and he patiently endured the steps. This morning when he awoke I noticed a few little flakes had reappeared but I just added more oil to his scalp and it seemed to help. I swear, I'm going to get this under control!
Eczema, he's got it, I don't like it and I'm sure he doesn't either. I'm currently applying pure shea butter 3 times a day. We will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment